Falls Creek Alpine Resort is located high above the Kiewa Valley in North East Victoria and adjacent to the natural beauty of the Bogong High Plains.
Travel times from various centres include:
- From Melbourne - Approximately 380kms / 4.5 hours (Google Maps Directions)
- From Sydney - Approximately 670kms / 7.5 hours (Google Maps Directions)
- From Adelaide - Approximately 1000kms / 11 hours (Google Maps Directions)
- From Canberra - Approximately 450kms / 5 hours (Google Maps Directions)
- From Brisbane - Approximately 1500kms / 16 hours (Google Maps Directions)
Rex, Virgin Australia and Qantas Link operate several flights from Sydney and Melbourne to Albury.
- Qantas Link
- Virgin Australia
- JetGo - A new way to Falls Creek from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Fly direct from Brisbane to Albury 7 days a week and direct from the Gold Coast twice a week. Visit Jetgo.com for more information.
The Falls Creek coach service links up with several of these flights click the link below to view which flights.
Falls Creek Coaches provide daily services from Melbourne and Albury (depot and airport) at competitive prices. The bus meets various flights at the airport. Falls Creek coaches can be contacted on 03 5754 4024 or www.fallscreekcoachservice.com.au. For online reservations, please click here.
Hotham Bus provides daily services from Melbourne at competitive prices. The bus meets various flights at the airport. Hotham Bus can be contacted on 1300 781 221 or www.hothambus.com.au.
Falls Creek Coaches can organize a personalized charter for groups big or small. Falls Creek coaches can be contacted on 03 5754 4024 or www.fallscreekcoachservice.com.au.
ACE Limousines can provide a charter in either a limo or sedan direct to our front door. View their website at www.snowlimo.com.au.
Forest Air Helicopters can take you in style to Falls Creek from Mount Beauty and Albury. Catch the Heli-Link between Falls Creek and Mt Hotham to enjoy a once in a lifetime experience by flying between Mt Hotham and Falls Creek. The heli-link takes approximately 6 minutes in the helicopter which cruises at about 200km/h. Your Falls Creek lift ticket is valid in Mt Hotham. They pick you up in the morning and drop you back in Falls in the afternoon. For more information please contact us or click on the following link - www.forestair.com.au.